Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What's New

Since I last blogged, many things have changed, most of them amazing.  Last year my daughter Amanda was trying to get pregnant and was faced with some reproductive challenges.  She chose to get treated in a more natural and more holistic way.  So we all thought it was going to be a long process.

In June of last year while we were, in the car, about to take a drive up to L.A., she told me and my daughter Lauren that she knew what she was getting us for Christmas.....and then she said A BABY!!!!! All three of us busted out crying. I was actually sobbing.  We were so happy.  So I'm a grandma now and a very happy one.  My grandson, Hunter, was born December 10, 2012 and he is a joy.  I can't get enough of him.  I always thought that the name "Grandmother" would make me feel old but once I took a look at him I just felt proud to be his grandmother.  This is my little angel.







Photo: Month 5 photos... post coming soon!
 
 
The reason why we were taking a drive to L.A was because my daughter Lauren got engaged to a great guy and we were on our way to look for her wedding dress. She had a romantic proposal in Paris, France. We got very lucky and found the perfect dress that same day in the first and only shop we visited. The wedding is this year and we are so excited. This is Lauren and her very handsome guy Rick.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment